Hello.
Ing. Josue Mojena Marin
2016-03-02 14:09:58 UTC
Hello community , I need to set my qooxdoo application for the generate.py , I copy files to compile the same place as the generate.py build , in this case I want in a folder outside the project itself , that is, a level before . Any idea how could personalisarlo ?

___________________
Ing. Josué Mojena Marín
telef. 837 2234
DATEC
Tobias Oetiker
2016-03-02 14:35:03 UTC
Post by Ing. Josue Mojena Marin
Hello community , I need to set my qooxdoo application for the
generate.py , I copy files to compile the same place as the
generate.py build , in this case I want in a folder outside the
project itself , that is, a level before . Any idea how could
personalisarlo ?
you could call

./generator.py -m BUILD_PATH:../public build

cheers
tobi
www.oetiker.ch ***@oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902
Ing. Josue Mojena Marin
2016-03-02 14:49:15 UTC
That would be an option, but what I want is to set some jobs: {}, you change me, what do these methods originally.
I'm a little more explicit, I am using Symfony2 for the overall project, and want to have the same route, for the two states qooxdoo project, to avoid having to change it, when you in compiled.

Ing. Josué Mojena Marín
telef. 837 2234
DATEC