Native app with qooxdoo mobile
Tomás Antunes
2016-04-05 13:34:40 UTC
I tried making an Android app with Cordova and Qooxdoo but the result is
just a blank screen. It works fine on the desktop browser. Any help?
Tomás Antunes
2016-04-05 13:54:00 UTC
Nevermind, it's working now, had to change the index.html file.
slah
2016-04-06 12:45:12 UTC
Hello,
could you please share the steps to produce the app and what changes needs
to be maid.
Regards,

Tomás Antunes
2016-04-06 13:40:29 UTC
When you create a new project with cordova you get a www folder with some
files, take a look at the <script> tags in index.html and make sure you
have the same on your qooxdoo index file.

Then copy the build into the www folder replacing the index.
--
http://qooxdoo.678.n2.nabble.com/Native-app-with-qooxdoo-mobile-tp7588237p7588240.html
SQville
2016-04-07 16:34:27 UTC
Appjs worked that way too (back when it was an active project and i was
playing with it). Node webkit works this way too. I imagine this is the
standard way of running any HTML5 app as a desktop app