making NavigationPage back button tap-able
Kenneth Tilton
2016-05-27 23:54:40 UTC
The qooxdoo mobile hello world example uses the back button on the second
("Overview") page, and it responds either to a click or to the backspace
key. So far so good.

I am developing a ClojureScript library that sits on top of qx.mobilde, and
it is coming alon great. I just got most of the helloworld example working,
except back key is not clickable. (backspace key works fine).

A big difference is that I did not create a custom class for the Overview
page, I just instantiated NavigationPage and customized it as per the the
stuff in the Overview class of helloworld.

That means I had to leave out the override of the internal _back member
function:

// overridden
_back : function(triggeredByKeyEvent)
{
qx.core.Init.getApplication().getRouting().back();
}
I must say I do not see how that makes the back button clickable, but it is
the only difference I can see.

I saw the API offers a getTitleWidget and got my hopes up, but there is no
getBackButton. If so I could add a "tap" listener and be good to go.

Of course I could modify the source and do it that way, but I suspect I am
missing something. Perhaps if I actually deployed instead of testing in a
browser it would tap fine?

-kt