How to control qx.data.Array via qx.ui.table.Table
Karol Gryger
2016-06-30 11:13:44 UTC
Hi,

I have qx.data.Array variable consits of objects. How to connect Array to
table ?
I supose I need kind of mapping in code below
var rowData = theStore.getModel(); //it is qx.data.Array type
var tableModel = new qx.ui.table.model.Simple();
tableModel.setData(rowData);
var table = new qx.ui.table.Table(tableModel);

Object { $$hash: "46-0", __objectHash: "46-0", __array: Array[426], length:
426, $$initialized: true, $$user_autoDisposeItems: true,

Structure of object is :

Thanks,
Karol

-----
Thanks,
Karol Gryger (www.family3.org)
woprandi
2016-06-30 12:13:16 UTC
Hi

Please could you re-ask this question at StackOverflow and make sure you add
the tag “qooxdoo”? We’re trying to develop a more public set of Q&A and
StackOverflow is a great way to do it

Regards
William