#qxdev IRC on freenode
Tobias Oetiker
2016-02-22 17:22:01 UTC
Developers

With qooxdoo development moving out into the open, I think it would
be a good thing to have some more immediate means of communication
to be able to discuss and brainstorm. I have therefore setup
the #qxdev IRC channel on chat.freenode.net.

cheers
tobi
www.oetiker.ch ***@oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902
yybalam
2016-02-25 14:58:51 UTC
Good news. :)

Just an issue, I know that IRC It is well known, but why not gitter
(https://gitter.im/) instead of IRC?
Recently gitter has become very popular between github users, what do think?

Tobias Oetiker
2016-02-25 15:41:10 UTC
Hi YYBALEM,
Post by yybalam
Good news. :)
Just an issue, I know that IRC It is well known, but why not gitter
(https://gitter.im/) instead of IRC?
Recently gitter has become very popular between github users, what do think?
yes that market is pretty contested ...

I see that gitter is working on an irc interface ... lets give them
some time ... for now #qxdev seems to work quite well ... feel free
to join us!

Phyo Arkar
2016-02-26 09:23:49 UTC
Can you guys checkout my http://phwa.be for use with qooxodoo community?

It is under inactive development for now but i will resume development if
ooxdoo community found it useful.
Full ui is done in qooxdoo and a lot of effort there to make it work on
mobile.

It have full markdown support. Can share code with syntax higlight can
shsre video and images.voting and replies.
Post by Tobias Oetiker
Hi YYBALEM,