Please some little help about url routing in mobile apps
rsantiagopaz
2016-07-07 01:08:51 UTC
Run this little qooxdoo mobile example, press "Popup" button, and then press
2 times the mobile hardware's back button (or browser's back button).

Run again the example, press "Popup" button, press "Close Popup" button, and
then press the mobile hardware's back button (or browser's back button).

Why the popup show again? What am I doing wrong, what is my
misunderstanding? I need the "Close Popup" button work like the hardware
back button. Why the behavior is different? How solve my mistake?

I have some problems with hardware back button/back function using in my
mobile apps.

Thanks (sorry my poor english)

John Spackman
2016-07-08 08:01:06 UTC
Hi

Don’t worry about your English, it seems pretty good to me! :)

Is it possible for you to create a working demo in the playground (http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/playground/#Hello%20World-mobile) ?  This is really useful to explain to people what the problem is and lets others help you by tweaking your code.

Secondly, please would you consider asking this question via StackOverflow and tagging your question with “qooxdoo” - feel free to post back here with a link to the question, or chat on Gitter in the “qooxdoo” group there

Regards
John Spackman

rsantiagopaz
2016-07-08 13:22:14 UTC
I could not write this example for playground because the routing thing
alters the operation of the playground itself. I could not. I have not the
necessary knowledge to do so.

And I can never do a playground example for StackOverflow. The TinyURL is
rejected and the link with all long URL with the example is rejected too.

rsantiagopaz
2016-07-08 14:07:21 UTC
so easy.. ..The 'inspiration' was come

A simply window.history.back() instead routing.back(), the solution.

Im sorry, I did not have any knowledge about this topics.
thanks