How get subclasses of a qooxdoo class?
Kenneth Tilton
2016-06-02 12:24:52 UTC
I am working on a ClojureScript wrapper for qx.mobile and would like to
programmatically build a cljs type hierarchy mirroring the qx class
hierarchy.

Is there a way to get all the subclasses of a qooxdoo class?

How about a programmatic way to query the superclass of a class?

I am already putting qx.Class.getProperties to good use.

Thx, kt
--
Kenneth Tilton
54 Isle of Venice Dr, Apt 5
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Dietrich Streifert
2016-06-03 12:50:58 UTC
Hi Kenneth,

Please could you re-ask your question via Stack Overflow with the
"qooxdoo" tag? We’re trying to build up a more public list of Q&A and
it would be really helpful to have your question listed there.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/qooxdoo

Thank you.

Regards
Dietrich
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Kenneth Tilton
2016-06-06 02:14:14 UTC
Hi, Dietrich.

I just posted the query on Stack Exchange with the tag "qooxdoo" and will
be sure to use that forum going forward.

Cheers, Kenneth

Post by Kenneth Tilton
I am working on a ClojureScript wrapper for qx.mobile and would like
to programmatically build a cljs type hierarchy mirroring the qx class
hierarchy.
Is there a way to get all the subclasses of a qooxdoo class?
How about a programmatic way to query the superclass of a class?
I am already putting qx.Class.getProperties to good use.
Thx, kt
--
Kenneth Tilton
54 Isle of Venice Dr, Apt 5
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
traffic
patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
are
Kenneth Tilton

Lisper/Clojurian for hire

Common Lisp + qooxdoo sample: http://tiltonsalgebra.com