qooxdoo chat moging from irc -> gitter
Tobias Oetiker
2016-04-22 11:27:42 UTC
Dear Developers

Over the last weeks qooxdoo developers have been meeting in #qxdev
on freenode ... the ability to discuss without lag has proven very
helpful, but we found that the lack of history in irc is a problem
for all thos who are not permanently online ...

after investigation several alternatives we have settled on using
https://gitter.im as our new online collaboration platform. the big
advantage of gitter is, that it is tightly coupled with github. So
all you need to acces gitter is your github account. In chat we
have direct access to all the issues and people related to the
qooxdoo repo ...

See you on

https://gitter.im/qooxdo/qooxdoo

If you love irc, there is even a gitter irc gateway:

https://irc.gitter.im

cheers
tobi
www.oetiker.ch ***@oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902
Tobias Oetiker
2016-04-22 11:30:17 UTC
This should be ...
https://gitter.im/qooxdoo/qooxdoo
slah
2016-04-22 11:33:23 UTC
Hello,
getting a 404 error for the url https://gitter.im/qooxdo/qooxdoo
/
404. This is not the chat you're looking for. Sorry. :(/

Dietrich Streifert