Scrollbars not showing in Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 m
Werner Thie
2016-04-13 17:15:38 UTC
Hi all

most obvious in Playground, no scrollbars visible at all, minimal demo code

// create scroll container
var scroller = new qx.ui.container.Scroll().set({
width: 300,
height: 200,
backgroundColor: 'yellow'
});

// add a widget which is larger than the container
scroller.add(new qx.ui.core.Widget().set({
width: 600,
minWidth: 600,
height: 400,
minHeight: 400,
backgroundColor: 'green'
}));

this.getRoot().add(scroller);

from API docs with colored containers only shows the lower right square
as white, so
somehow the scrollbars are deducted from the container area, but never
shown.

Is this a known bug?

Thxs, Werner
John Spackman
2016-04-14 07:51:04 UTC
Hi Werner

It looks like a bug to me - the issue is that the yellow bars on the side are where the native scroll bars go, but on Chrome & Safari they do not appear. This works as expected on Firefox and IE11.

Please can you create an issue on github so that we can track it?

Regards
John
Werner Thie